Sunday, May 25, 2014

Second Day as a Santa Barbara City College Alummi


I would like to thank Karen Sophiea and Melanie Belanger for hiring me to blog about my life. My job interview with them was pretty questionable. I'll say hahaha! I remember walking from across campus into the BC forum into the meeting room quite exhausted from American Literature. I did not realize they were interviewing, but I think what really got them interested in me was saying that I worked at a driving school and I was not a licensed driver. I also want to thank Malena! (http://sbccmalena.blogspot.com/) She had this idea to make student blogs, because she was a blogger herself. Sadly, she decided to move back to Sweden, so we're all going to miss her!

I also, I want to thank my readers for giving me the opportunity to guide you this year. It was such an delightful adventure for me to just simply write about my life as if I was writing a journal entry. I do still keep a journal, I'm on my seventh composition book (I started it in March). I hope I gave you some helpful information.

As for me, I'll probably keep blogging. If your interested to see how my life as a transfer student is you should follow me on my new blog. Right now I'm still constructing it so you should at least consider following me on google plus. Or my twitter account www.twitter.com/officialkikisrey.

These are a few old pictures from some old blog posts:











If you have any questions about blogging with Santa Barbara City College or the school in general please contact me @:
stephkikireyes@gmail.com

-KIKI REYES

P.S Still doing that music thing...



1 comment: