Thursday, January 30, 2014

First Week of a Busy Semester, SBCC, Final Schedule




Hello everyone! I have just finished my first week at SBCC, and I confess it's going to be a busy semester. This is my schedule:

M/W: 9:35-10:55am (Survey of British Literature), 12:45-2:05pm (American Literature), and 3:00-5:05pm (Film Studies)
T/Th: 9:35-10:55am (Beginning Acting)
Online ( Education 101)

I am very fond of my two English classes, British and American Literature, but acting is might be my most challenging class I have this semester. I know weird to think that many pages of literature analysis is less difficult than acting. Okay I'm lying to myself all these classes are difficult. Luckily, there are a few familiar faces in each of my classes. It's pretty comforting, yet still it doesn't change my fear of public speaking, which will be debuted in my acting class. I just need to be more relaxed and drink two cups of "Sleepy Time" tea before acting class or maybe "Sleepytime Extra." This reminds me of energy drinks! Please make sure to be careful with those drinks! 

Well, I hope your first week was as fascinating as mine was :) 

-KIKI REYES


No comments:

Post a Comment