Monday, April 14, 2014

Transportation, Stress, Rebelution


At SBCC we have a pretty good transportation system. In fact, when you enrolled and get your student ID you are eligible to get a bus sticker that actually allows you to ride on the bus for free. Something that SBCC students struggle with is parking. If your moving out here and taking your car, make sure to carpool with people its easier and you can get a car-pool pass for the day. Just something to consider.

Honestly stress is a HUGE part of the college life-style whether you procrastinate or just taking extra classes. Always make sure you have time to de-stress. For example I went for a run at Henry's Beach today, the one by the Boathouse Restaurant (http://www.sbfishhouse.com/), and it was soothing. Sometimes I need to reassure myself that things are going to fall into place, they just take time.


Also, I got my last mid-term back and it was pretty good. I decided to reward myself with tickets to see one of my favorite bands, Rebelution, this summer. I'm so excited! The concert is going to be at the Santa Barbara Bowl. It's cheaper if you buy your tickets at the box office, just in case your planning to go! 

    
 -KIKI REYES

p.s lunar eclipse tonight!!! (well technically now)
and summer registration tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment