Thursday, May 1, 2014

Apologizing, How's the Weather, Job Fair



Wanna know a great way to apologize?
Yup so this happened, the best cupcakes ever! They're rainbow and have m&m's inside. The "No Ragrets" is a reference to the "We're the Millers" movie. And if your wondering they accepted my apology :)






These days are extremely warm, so if your thinking about hiking I suggest you do that between the hours of 6:30-8pm. I know its difficult to even function right now because of this weather. It's literally putting me to sleep! Yet, that's what Santa Barbara is known for it's beautiful blue skies and breathtaking views. In fact, I learned in my film studies class that Santa Barbara was the film making capital in the early 1900s. They moved to Hollywood because it was more convenient for directors, actors, etc. I went on a hike the other day after my film class and I was completely inspired by the scenery, I can totally comprehend why movies were filmed here.

Acceptance Progress: I'm still hearing back from San Francisco State, I actually called their office and they said they're still making their decision. So there's hope! I mean I'm 100% accepted to CSU Channel Islands so either way I'm set to transfer from the lovely Santa Barbara City College.

Anyways, now with summer coming up I'm sure many of you are going to be looking for summer jobs. Good thing there's going to be a job fair coming up next week! May 6th 10am-2pm at the West Campus walkway! Hope it helps, I might be getting a second job as well... the Life of a College Student.

-KIKI REYES

2 comments:

  1. Hi homie lady! It's Hannah! just wanted to let you know that I always read your blog and I love it! and that I'm going to spend christmas in sb, so pleease email me or something! I want to know how you and Jaz are doing :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how much I miss you and your family! Give your parents and your brother a hug for me! The world cup commercials I swear haha remember I was suppose to visit you for that? I'm so excited to know your coming back soon. :) And sorry for my lack of communication I no longer have a Facebook (it was too time consuming). I don't think I have your email, but mine is stephkikireyes@gmail.com ooooh I Skype too hehehe! Hope to hear from you <3333

    ReplyDelete