Saturday, May 10, 2014

#thestruggleisreal


Hi everyone,
Currently I just finished my ten paged research paper only to realize I have to start on an essay today as well. No time for celebration... and also they were both due on Monday #thestruggleisreal
I hope you guys have better time management that I do because this is not fun whatsoever, but why do I have all my papers due this coming week anyways? Nah no ones to blame, this is the college life.

Also I have decided on where I'm going to school this fall and its definitely not a shocker. I assume you know where I'll be heading to. I also decided I will live off campus so I've been impatiently waiting to see any new apartments to rent on craigslist. Since this is my first time moving out and living on my own, I'm not sure what I can manage and what is impossible to pay. Well, I'll be working over the summer anyways. Let's just hope my school lets my request to cancel my housing application on time because its quite expensive to live on campus.

If you guys are feeling overwhelmed with everything right now, change your status on facebook to #thestruggleisreal or instagram a picture with that hashtag, even tweet it! Hey we're almost done with this semester let's see who else is feeling the same way as you.

GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS,

KIKI REYES

PS: Destress fest is May 13th 10:30am-1pm (in front of the library) take advantage of this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment