Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sister's Birthday, Whatever YouTube Channel, Few more posts

My sister, Jasmine and I
Jack and I


















This weekend was a very special one because my sister just turned 21. I am completely lucky to have such an intelligent and beautiful women like her related to me. Although for some reason people think I look older than her, I'm not sure if I'm suppose to take that as a compliment or an insult... But yeah we were able to celebrate her birthday at Casa Blanca (http://casablancasb.com/), a restaurant downtown with a few close friends and continued our festives at my house reminiscing on past birthdays. My present to her was a massage at  Massage Envy (http://www.massageenvy.com/clinics/CA/Santa-Barbara.aspx here's the link in case your in a desperate need to relax... finals week is literally around the corner). I thought it was a great idea because she's a dancer and everything.

 
The next day (technically this morning), we spent the whole afternoon watching all of Whatever's YouTube videos(http://www.youtube.com/user/whatever). Did you know it's filmed locally, like on our campus as well as UCSB's? This channel is consisted of the most brilliant and hilarious videos I've ever seen. My favorite one is a guy trying to pick up girls dressed as Justin Bieber, using Justin Bieber's lyrics as pick up lines. I couldn't stop laughing!
 

 Well these few posts coming up will be my last posts as an SBCC student, so pleaseee keep tuning in guys! I'll be posting more awkward stories, random events, and on SBCC.

-KIKI REYES


No comments:

Post a Comment