Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ghost Town, The Final Countdown, Spring Semester, Driving School, Thanks


Final work for classes
Walking on the West Campus today, was like walking in a ghost town. Usually, by the afternoon city college is packed with crowds of students walking on opposite directions. Today, it was just me alone in my principles, still I wouldn't of mind having some human contact on my walk. It wasn't until I arrived at library that I realized everyone was here. The beauty of finals.

Spring semester is coming up soon, would say shortly except the fact that Winter Break is very long. I'm looking into 16 units right now, which is pretty intense. I am taking a two more English classes, English 226 (American Literature) and English 222 (Survey of British Literature). I am so eager to begin learning more about Literature; I find it completely fascinating. And of course reading makes your writing improve, so I'll be getting a headstart on reading my English textbooks over break. 


Schedule for Spring
Last weekend, my co-worker took me out on my third driving lesson. My driving is "coming along great," I read this in my student file. Yes, I looked myself up... I just had to. Basically, I'm doing pretty well, I mean I always was a very observant passenger.  Mastering this, will only make me more responsible as an adult. 

If any of you guys are older drivers looking for a place to take lessons, definitely check out Steve Morris Defensive Driving School. Call us @ (805) 965-7979. Our office hours are from Monday-Friday 10am- 5pm (if you wanna call when I'm there I work on Tuesday 1-5pm, Thursday 1-5pm, and Friday 10am- 1:30pm). http://www.stevemorrisdrivingschool.com/

This Animal
I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving. Remember to be thankful for what you have and who's in your life not just on that day, but everyday. I am grateful for my family, friends, co-workers, and those of you who I will meet next year or next week or possibly tomorrow. I'm also thankful for your interest in my blog. I work hard to bring some real experiences to these posts to make them less boring. Every story, in each blog is 100% the truth. This is my life as Kiki.

-KIKI REYES


P.S:

No comments:

Post a Comment