Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday, Still and Always, Songwriting


A few posts ago I shared a song entitled, "Still and Always." I found the inspiration to write this song through my own experience and my friend's experiences with moving on after a breakup. The question that came to mind is, how does one feel in the aftermath of a breakup? I quickly concluded that many would still be in high hopes of getting back with their significant other; So I moved away from that answer to another question. Does one ever actually lose feelings for someone or do they distract themselves and "still and always" they will be love in them. It's kind of like that saying, "you can't get over someone, you learn to live without them." I honestly wouldn't know because I have yet to be in a serious relationship, but my friends really helped me understand this. So I dedicate this song to them and as well as anyone else who can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment