Monday, March 10, 2014

Past week, Channel Islands again, Choreographing


Hello friends and readers and readers and friends,


I've been extremely busy the past week if you guys were wondering where I was... I've been at school. So this week I have two midterms, a presentation, and a monologue. Its stressful, but its manageable. I decided to take a train and visit my sister at Channel Islands this weekend because I really needed a break from the stress here. I was able to get some work done in their beautiful library. (picture to the right, curiosity of my snapchat)


I've been helping my sister choreograph for a dance piece for an upcoming performance. Her dance piece is about cultural identity and the awesome part about it, is her music was produced by my friend and I. I went to one if the practices and saw her dancers interpret the choreography my sister and I have been working on. Its amazing! I'm so excited to see the finished product. I also get credit for helping choreograph the piece, I can't wait to put that on my resume next to driving school receptionist and Halloween store sales associate.

I'll keep you guys updated and I promise not to take such a long break from blogging :)

-KIKI REYES


No comments:

Post a Comment