Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SBCC Summer School Photo Shoot



Today was a beautiful day to help our lovely graphic designer, Melanie Belanger (SBCC marketing department) shoot her picture for the SBCC Summer school brochure. I decided to recruit basically half of my acting class. Okay that's a bit exaggerated, but I did asked some of acting classmates to meet me at our shooting location in the afternoon and they listened to me! And let me tell you, they sure didn't know what they were getting themselves into. 

( Photo Credit: http://www.sbcc.edu/) This is not the picture that we took, but this is where it took place:)

We all met at the fountain (on the West Campus) and were quite a diverse group. Melanie's vision of this brochure could be summed up in one word "Sunshine." Some of us were on the grass, others had their feet in the fountain water, and some of us were sitting down on fountain. She took a few shots until we were done. I can not wait to see the finish product. I'll be the one in bright blue listening to my new friend playing guitar. He and I were not music compatible. I was trying to get him to play a song I knew, but I didn't know what bands he liked he didn't know my bands, it was a hot mess. His friend joked after the shoot, that we were basically set up on a really bad blind date. Hahaha! 

It was awesome to see everyone interact and talk to each other outside of our acting class. I'm glad they enjoy themselves.


Well thanks to all who made this possible and hopefully the brochure comes out soon...

-KIKI REYES

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your help with the photo shoot, Kiki! It wouldn't have been as easy and natural looking with out your help. You were the star of the day! Good news, I sent the cover to the printer yesterday :)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete