Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Celebrities hide in Santa Barbara, Weekend, Procrastination, I Can't

Santa Barbara seriously does attract not just tourists, but celebrities.

I'm not a huge fan of this particular boy band, or maybe not a fan of any boy band... Okay Backstreet Boys were my favorite several centuries ago. My friend, Andrew came over to my house, so we could record my sister's dance music for her performance in a showcase entitled "Legacy" in June (I'll keep you updated on that). And he told me casually that he met a certain teen pop sensation named Harry Styles. I was like your kidding right? He showed me his picture of him and Harry. Apparently, this One Directioner was at Franklin Elementary for the Menudo Festival. I thought to myself, Why? I checked on edhat.com and google to see if the paparazzi got any photos of him in town and nothing... And that's why they come here to escape the horror of Hollywood. 

(Harry and Andrew picture above) I told him he should of asked Harry Styles to come collaborate with us at my house. 


So my four day weekend, that was suppose to used for catching up on homework, turned into a huge procrastinational mess. On the bright side I was able to relax and catch up on my sleep sorta... My sister came for the weekend as always, but this semester we're trying to alternate. I visited her last weekend, which was a disaster because I got so sick. As you can see we are extremely close so its important we have our "sister bonding time." The picture below was taken last month during the Martin Luther King Performance at the Arlington. 
I hope your weekend was adventurous and random, like mine was. Here's a quote I want to leave you guys with "It always seems impossible until its done" its by Nelson Mandela. It's true right now I feel like getting all this work done is impossible, but once I get past the negativity its going to feel rewarding when I actually get it done. 

-KIKI REYES

P.S: This is a new song I wrote and probably my favorite one I've written this year. It's called "I can't" https://soundcloud.com/kikisrey/i-cant-kiki-reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment