Sunday, February 23, 2014

Deadlines, Job Fair, Monday

Hello everyone, I hope your finally adjusting to school now that we're entering week four. If you're not, well I'm sorry.
 
Here are some important deadlines I want to remind you about:
These are due by next week!
 
Also if your looking for a job or internship there's a fair going on Wednesday, February 26 10am-12pm on the West Campus walk way! These are great opportunities and I suggest you guys take advantage of them. If your indecisive about applying for a scholarship, do it anyways it never hurts to try, this includes FAFSA too. For example, I actually wasn't going to apply to schools for Fall 2014 and I ended up being admitted to a CSU. Moral of the story, take a chance if its there, because its there for a reason...


Also for different perspectives on Santa Barbara City College, check out some of my colleague's blogs:
http://www.sbcc.edu/socialnetworks/studentstories/


Happy Procrastination Sunday, hope you have a great week!


- KIKI REYES



No comments:

Post a Comment